Closing Date: Tuesday, 10 March 2020
We are looking for a FPGA design engineer to develop cutting-edge Xilinx-based communication and electronic warfare systems using the latest Xilinx chips (Virtex UltraScale+, Zynq RFSoC/MPSoC) and RF software-defined radio systems.
You will have opportunities to be involved in all stages of a project/product development from requirements capture, subsystem architecture, module development, and testing/verification. You will also implement critical signal processing and infrastructure modules.
Applicants must be Australian citizens, must be eligible for and able to maintain an Australian security clearance, and must satisfy background checks.
Applicants must also be able to undertake initial training in Adelaide for 3 months.
- Bachelor of Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or related areas
- Australian citizen and eligible for Australian security clearance
- Experience with VHDL and C/C++
- Great problem-solving skills
- Innovative thinking
- Great communication skills
- Experience with Xilinx FPGAs
- Experience with radar/communications, signal processing, and RF software-defined radios
- Opportunity to develop cutting-edge embedded FPGA solutions and products
- Opportunity to grow your knowledge in FPGA-based embedded signal processing
- Collaborative and friendly team environment
- Competitive salary packages
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected].