We are seeking an enthusiastic person to provide cybersecurity and IT services in a high-tech environment. The role will entail developing and implementing IM&T practices and policies. Experience is not necessary as this is a junior role, rather a keen interest and the willingness to learn. There will be plenty of opportunity to train on the job under guided supervision.
Exposure to software scripting tools and Linux operating systems will be helpful but not essential.
The right candidate needs to be creative, self-driven, well-organised, have excellent collaboration skills, be able to work in a high achieving team, and have a real passion for technology.
Duties will include the following:
- Work with and learn from the CISO/IT Manager
- Develop, test and document technical application control policies
- Develop, test, document, and exercise disaster recovery procedures
- Develop, test and document scripting with tools like Packer, Powershell, Python, and Debconf
- Develop, test and document software supply chain verification and vulnerability scanning methods
- Maintain registers and security documentation
- Contribute to internal penetration testing
- Provide IT support to a small team of users
Applicants must be Australian citizens, must be eligible for and able to maintain an Australian Government security clearance, and must satisfy background checks.
- Entry level qualifications are sufficient (e.g. Certificate IV in security or related area)
- Australian citizen and eligible for Australian security clearance (NV1)
It would be helpful if you have used or have some basic familiarity with some the following:
- Linux shell scripting or Powershell
- Microsoft Office, Visio
- Wireshark, nmap, ping, traceroute
- IPv4 addressing and TCP/IP networking
- Windows Server, Hyper-V, Docker, Proxmox or Virtual Box
This position is available for an immediate start.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected].